PowerSchool for Parents
PowerSchool is now portable! The PowerSchool for Parents app is available for download from the App Store and compatible with the iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®*. Parents can easily view each child's progress in a single feed to check grades, review assignments, and more! Also included in both apps is the option for students and parents to share classroom information through Facebook and Twitter.
PowerSchool for Parents provides real-time access to:
- School Announcements
- Assignment Scores
- Teacher Comments
- Final Grades
- Standards Scores
- Citizenship Grades
- Lunch Transactions (if using PowerLunch)
- Fee Transactions
You can also use PowerSchool for Parents to register to receive email alerts for grades, attendance, assignments and more.
Get PowerSchool for Parents For Free:
Check Your District's Readiness for PowerSchool for Parents
Use this tool to search for your district by zip code. If your district appears in the search results, you should be able to use the PowerSchool for Parents app. Note that you must have a username and password assigned to you by your child's school. Also, your district must have single sign-on (SSO) enabled.
Your school district must be using the PowerSchool 7.1 or later student information system in order to use PowerSchool for Parents. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they're using PowerSchool.
- PowerSchool for Parents requires PowerSchool 7.1 or later
- Requires activation of Mobile Services by each district system administrator
- Requires a wireless or 3G Internet connection
- Requires that parent access be enabled by school administration
- Requires that Single Sign-on (SSO) be enabled for your district
* Version 2.0 makes PowerSchool for Parents compatible with iPhone 5 and iOS 6. It is recommended to update to PowerSchool 7.2.3 or later and requires iOS 5.0 or later for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.