PowerSchool for Students
Students now have portable access to PowerSchool right from their iPhone®, iPod touch® or iPad®*!
PowerSchool for Students provides real-time access to:
- School Announcements
- Assignment Scores
- Teacher Comments
- Final Grades
- Standards Scores
- Citizenship Grades
- Lunch Transactions (if using PowerLunch)
- Fee Transactions
Get PowerSchool for Students For Free:
Check Your District's Readiness for PowerSchool for Students
Use this tool to search for your district by zip code. If your district appears in the search results, you should be able to use the PowerSchool for Students app. Note that you must have a username and password assigned to you by your school.
Your school district must be using the PowerSchool 7.1 or later student information system in order to use PowerSchool for Students. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they're using PowerSchool.
- PowerSchool for Students requires PowerSchool 7.1 or later
- Requires activation of Mobile Services by each district system administrator
- Requires a wireless or 3G Internet connection
- Requires that parent access be enabled by school administration
- Requires that Single Sign-on (SSO) be enabled for your district
* Version 2.0 makes PowerSchool for Students compatible with iPhone 5 and iOS 6. It is recommended to update to PowerSchool 7.2.3 or later and requires iOS 5.0 or later for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.